Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1979 Lincoln Continental Mark V. Powered by a 400 cid, 159-hp V8 engine with an automatic transmission. - 85,583 Miles- Cartier Edition - Landau vinyl roof- Champagne leather interior- Six-way power front seats- Power locks- Power windows- Sunroof- 1979 Continental Mark V collectors book includedFor more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door