In Paris on rue de la Paix, in London on New Bond Street, in New York on Fifth Avenue, and in 91 other countries of the world, Cartier was recognized as being truly the international jeweler par excellence. From its beginnings in 1847 to its global pre-eminence today, its designs have become legendary in the world of luxury and good taste. This 1979 Lincoln Cartier Edition Continental Mark V is definitely a collectors piece. This Designer Edition was conceived for the urban life. It has a uniquely sophisticated look, like so many things with the Cartier name. Equipped with a 400 cid, 159-hp V-8 engine with automatic transmission. This 1979 Cartier Edition is shown in Light Champagne with its distinctive matching Landau vinyl roof and bodyside molding are highlighted by fine dark red paint stripes. The interior is shown in Champagne leather with dark red accents on the seats, doors, and pull straps. Other features are six-way power front seats as part of the Designer Edition, as is the interior light group and the many standards that were part of the package for the Mark V, power locks, power windows, and sunroof. Also included is the original manual and 1979 Continental Mark V collectors book. For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door