FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air Pro-Touring powered by a GM Performance Crate 502 BBC V8 with FiTech Go-EFI Dual Quad Fuel Injection! Sitting on a Art Morrison Steel-Box Frame with only 2,400 since Build was completed! This Frame Off Restoration as a Bright Hot Rod Red Exterior with Custom Fabricated Leather Interior!
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY ASSISTANT BOB FOREMAN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270.
** Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.*
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO:
LOADED! LOADED! LOADED!
1. Custom Bright Hot Rod Red Exterior
2. Chrome Front Bumper
3. Clear Turn Signal Lamps w/ Chrome Trim
4. Chrome Grille
5. Glass General Electric 2D1 Halogen Headlamps w/ Chrome Trim
6. Chrome V8 Dual Flag Front Fender Badges
7. Chrome Driver's Side Mirror
8. Shaved Doors w/ Remote Popper
9. Chrome Rear Quarter Side Body Trim
10. Smoked Red LED Taillights w/ Chrome Trim
11. Polished Billet License Plate Frame
12. Chrome Rear Bumper
13. AVD1 AVD10 Track-Spec CS-Series 3-Piece Custom Ordered Wheels
Gray Centers w/ Polished Bolts & Machined Lip [20" Front & 21" Rear]
14. Pirelli P-Zero Ultra-High Performance Tires
[Front: 245/30ZR20 // Rear: 325/25ZR21]
PERFORMANCE: 600+HP HORSEPOWER
1. Bright Hot Rod Red Custom Fabricated Steel
Engine Inner Side Fenders & Firewall
2. GM Performance ZZ502 Big Block Crate Engine [Block Painted Red]
- Cast Iron Block // 4-Bolt Mains
- Bore: 4.470" // Stroke: 4.000"
- Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Forged Steel Connecting Rods
- Hypereutectic Aluminum Pistons // 9.6:1 Compressions
- Edelbrock Performer TBI E.O. Aluminum Heads
- Edelbrock Performer BBC Oval Port Hydraulic Flat-Tappet Cam
3. Polished Billet Specialties Dual-Quad Plain Oval Air Cleaner
4. Matte Black FiTech Dual Quad GO-EFI 625HP Kit
5. Black Fuel Hose Fittings
6. Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Hoses
7. Polished Edelbrock Dual-Quad EFI Intake Manifold
8. Polished Thermostat Housing
9. Polished Oil Cap Breathers
10. Polished Chevrolet Valve Covers
11. Polished Jet-Hot Coated Long-Tube Headers
12. Polished Custom Fabricated 3" Dual Exhaust
13. Polished Mufflers
14. Polished Match Performance Style-Track A/C Compressor Bracket
15. Polished Sanden A/C Compressor [Needs Cooling Lines & Condenser]
16. Polished Water Pump
17. Polished Match Performance Style-Track Alternator
18. Polished Alternator
19. Black Taylor Spiro Pro 8mm Spark Plug Wires
20. Polished Wire Loom Brackets
21. MSD Ignition Distributor
22. Bright Hot Rod Red Steel Radiator Fender Brace
23. Polished Radiator Cooling Hoses
24. Dual Black Electric Fans
25. Polished Aluminum Radiator
26. Polished Billet Specialties Overflow Tank
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door