Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1966 Ford Thunderbird. Only 34K miles. Owned, garaged, maintained and pampered by 80 years young couple since almost new. One recent professional show/go finish. Done in deep maroon base coat/clear coat for that shiny wet look. Vinyl top and interior look new, more evidence of always garaged. Interior is gorgeous/original. This Bird is very attractive with these luxury colors. No rust top or bottom, trunk and floors totally dry. Straight body. Both bumpers and all chrome and stainless are outstanding. No cracks in dash, arm rests or seats. Iconic curved rear seat. Excellent headliner and carpet. Almost new radials (drives great). Cold air, PS, PB, working power windows and power seats. Gauges all work and nice and clean. Stock (Code Z) 390/4 BL right out of factory, wow! 315 HP due to 10.5:1 efficient compression, so awesome peppy yet great MPG (due to compression ratio). Also great cruising with C-6 auto and 3:1 stock highway gears. This girl is drop-dead gorgeous, just waiting for someone to take her on her first date with new owner and show her off. Factory spinners and skirts. Nicest example we've ever had, first time offered. Enjoy and show off right now. Take delivery off our fast and cheap delivery truck. $16,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427. ASK ABOUT FINANCING. WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door