3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1967 Dodge Coronet R/T Convertible This 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T convertible is one of a handful that the dealership owner keeps at his house and enjoys driving personally. Just an incredible car. It is as it was born in 1967. Take special note of the data plate that proves out the fact that it was born an R/T convertible with a 440 CI 375 HP engine mated with the Chrysler 727 three speed automatic transmission in bright blue metallic with a white convertible top and black and white interior. Power steering, power convertible top, tachometer and original AM transistor radio. Correct Dodge styled wheels, redline tires and more. This car enjoyed a professional ground up restoration some 10 years ago and still looks as fresh as it did at that time. Check out the pictures of the underside it's just as beautiful as the top side. The restoration pictures are included as well. Can't fault this one.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door