Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Stunning 1953 Nash Healey Roadster by PininfarinaThis gorgeous 1953 Nash Healey Roadster by Pininfarina is a highly sought after and collectible automobile. White with red leather interior and chrome wire wheels with white-wall tires. It wears an attractive older restoration that still shows well. Complete with its side windows, black soft-top and tonneau cover. It starts right up and runs and drives wonderfully. Very nice paint, chrome-work, and a beautiful interior. Straight body with good door and panel fit as well as a solid undercarriage. The Nash-Healey sports car was one of the earliest collaborations between European and American manufacturers. Its Nash driveline and chassis components and Pinin Farina body were assembled at Donald Healey's factory in England. With plentiful Nash power and torque, they are not only a styling and design statement but also great cars to tour and cruise on the highway with. This particular example is ready to be driven and enjoyed by its next loving caretaker. 1 of 153 built for the 1953 model yearTotal production of 506 cars in a 4 year production periodChassis by Donald Healey of LondonDrivetrain by Nash-Kelvinator Corporation of Kenosha, WisconsinBody handbuilt by Pininfarina of Turin, ItalyHighly attractive example wearing an older restorationMechanically excellent, strong driverStriking color combinationPrice: $125,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door