790 Alabama Ave
Here is a 1940 Ford Deluxe 4 Door car that is very solid and the previous owner did alot of upgrades to this car. Here is what he did to it:
Rebuilt 350 Engine
Rebuilt 350 Transmission
Ford 9 inch rear with 3:08 gears
New Gas Tank
New Rear Springs
New Radial Tires , Wheels and Caps
New Aluminum Radiator
New Mustang II Front Suspension with Power Rack & Pinion Steering
New Tubular A-Arms
Power Disc Brakes on front
New Chrome Tilt Column with New Banjo Steering Wheel
New So Cal Gauges
New Brake Booster
As you can see the running gear is basically all new along with the front suspension etc.. The car runs and drives great. The paint is decent but has been painted a long time. The interior front seat, headliner and door panels are ok but old. The rear seat has a good size hole on the corner of passenger side probably from just being old and rotten material. The trunk has a spare tire and the floor looks good. No rust. The bumpers look to be original and look old. The floor pans are good and solid as well. The engine compartment is very clean. This is a good driver car that you can get in and drive anywhere. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] Go to our website to see alot more pics of this car at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1993 Chevy Suburban 1 Owner Georgia SUV 5.7 Liter
1967 Chevy El Camino 350 V8 New A/C P/S NICE CAR
1973 Plymouth Cuda 340 Engine Automatic LOOK
1970 Chevy CST Truck 350 V8 A/C Super Nice
1971 Chevy Custom SWB FRESH FRAME UP BUILD LOOK
1968 Ford Mustang Built 390 Bored 30 Over A Beast
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door