Classic Car Deals
1966 Chrysler New Yorker, 440 engine, brand new automatic transmission, new eldelbrock 4 barrel, power brakes, power steering, paint 4 years old, looks great, runs like a cup car. just tuned up. 22 inch velocity wheels, with new tires. new battery, new dual flowmaster exhaust, people love it. Gets more attention than a Bentley.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door