200 E Cypress St
This is an extremely nice 1957 Nomad that had been in the same family for over 40 years the last 22 mostly in storage with just an occasional Sunday drive. It underwent a restoration right before going into storage. It was built at the GM plant in Los Angeles, CA and has been a California car ever since. There is absolutely no rust in this vehicle whatsoever. It is optioned with power steering, power brakes, and automatic transmission. The paint, interior, dash, gauges, suspension, etc. are all in excellent condition and working perfectly. This car runs and drives great and needs nothing.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door