GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this award winning 1933 Ford Street Rod! This immaculate vehicle comes in a rich dark blue paint job complemented by a spotless gray interior. Powering this Ford is the legendary LS1 350 cubic inch V8 motor mated to a smooth shifting automatic transmission. Standard features include power steering, 4 wheel power disc brakes and more. This vehicle is a custom built Impact II roadster kit from Coast to Coast customs. The build was completed in 2005. Additionally, the Street Rod comes with tons of documentation and receipts for the build. So, if you're in the market for a truly breathtaking vehicle sure to steal the attention at your local show, this Ford is for you. Please call or email us today for more information.
Hot rods are typically old, classic or modern American cars with large engines modified for faster speed. The origin of the term "hot rod" is unclear. For example, some claim that the term "hot" refers to the vehicle being stolen. Other origin stories include replacing the engine's camshaft or "rod" with a higher performance version. Hot rods were favorites for greasers.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door