702 N 1st St.
This 1965 Chevy El camino has some great options and a awesome look! Its powered by a great running 283 V8 engine and is backed up by a 4 speed manual transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power brakes air conditioning dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of painted rally rims with new RWL tires. This is an original rust free original undercarriage car that looks great. Its been repainted in a beautiful dark blue metallic with its correct bucket seat with console interior. This is a smooth running and shifting classic that is ready to jump in and enjoy. Its exterior paint looks great for a driver and has a great shine on a super straight body. Its black interior also looks real nice. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door