1968 Ford F100 Reg Cab 2WD, 360 V8 Engine, One owner all original, 3 on the tree manual shift transmission, ( was bought at Conway-Heaton Ford back in 1968 here in Bardstown). Not in perfect shape, but pretty close and runs like a dream. There is an extra set of Headers and another Intake incase you might want to go with a 4 barrel carburetor. Everything works on the truck.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door