Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1972 Chevrolet ElCamino
Here is a sweet El Camino with lots of appeal for the eyes and your driving senses. Powered by a smooth running 350 CID V8 with a Turbo 350 automatic transmission and 2.73 rear end. This great driving El Camino came from a family that loved and enjoyed playing with this stock El Camino for several years. It is solid as they come really needs nothing that you would have to do and is a proven driver with great curb appeal. The power steering, brakes, radial tires, and air conditioning make it a pleasure to drive and enjoy for years to come.
Detailed 350 Cubic Inch V8
The transmission is a smooth shifting Turbo 350 with a highway friendly 2.73 rear end
Comfort is enhanced with working Air Conditioning
There is recently serviced Suspension, brakes, and tuneup
It rolls around on 15 inch Chevy Rally Wheels with center caps and trim rings
Firestone Firehawk 225/70R15 Raised White Letter Radials meet the road
Very nice Cranberry Red paint with Cowl Hood with SS stripes in Black with a Black Vinyl Top
The interior is like new Black vinyl bench seat with matching door panels and carpets
The dash pad is in excellent shape and the gauges all work along with the lights
The glass and chrome are all in very good shape also
There is a lot more to see and enjoy on this 72 El Camino so give us a call
This one is ready to cruise with the best of 'em
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door