Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !!THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM !!Power Brakes. Power Steering. 14 Inch Wheels. 2.76 Gear Ratio. 4-Wheel Drum Brakes. 6-Blade Steel Cooling Fan. 9.3 Inch Ring Gear. Aftermarket 3 Gauge Cluster. Air shocks. Blue Carpeting. Blue Exterior. Blue Headliner. Bonneville Badging on Grille. Bonneville Front Fender Badging. Bonneville Interior Badging. Bright Drip Rail Moldings. Bright Qtr Panel Moldings. Bright Rocker Moldings. Bright Wheel Lip Moldings. Cast Exhaust Manifolds. Chrome Driver Side Mirror. Chrome Exhaust Tips. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Chrome Grille. Chrome Headlight Bezels. Chrome Interior Trim. Chrome Pontiac Trunk Emblem. Chrome Rearview Mirror. Chrome Taillight Bezels. Correct 389cid Pontiac Engine. Dual Exhaust. Dual Snorkel Air Filter. Factory 120mph Speedometer. Factory Dash. Factory Rear Speakers. Factory Steering Wheel. GM Roto Hydramatic 4 Speed Automatic Transmission. Hubcaps. Pontiac Badging on Rear Quarter Panels. Quadrajet 4BBL Carburetor. Seat Belts. Split Bench Seat. Stock Cast Intake. Stock Coil. Stock Distributor. Stock Fuel Pump. Stock Radiator. Tires Front: 215/75R14. Tires Rear: 215/75R14. Two Tone Blue Vinyl Interior. Wide White Wall Tires Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door