1988 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
Perfectly clean, exceptionally nice, this fully loaded Caddy has been groomed down to the tire treads. Painted and chromed surfaces are mirror-like. Inside it offers a fully digital dash with wood-grain cluster, comfy leather/plush seating and all the comforts and conveniences of the era. The added Alpine Radio / 6-Disc CD Player offers brilliant stereo sound as you cruise the road. This 1988 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz is equipped with a continental kit that adds the Piece-de-Resistance!
2 Door Coupe with a Continental Kit, Cherry Red with Grey Interior, Engine 4.5L Gasoline V8
with 48,500 miles and body has 106,000. Automatic Climate Control, Power Antenna Alpine AM/FM Stereo + 6-Disc CD Player, Leather Steering wheel Trim, Combination Grey Leather / Velour Pillowed Upholstered Seats, Center Console * Cruise Control * Power Trunk Release *
Power Steering * Tilt & Telescope Steering Wheel * Power Adjusted Front Seats * Digital Instrument Panel * Power Mirrors and Power Door Locks
*****passed emmissions test on 5-20-2020. To get more information or pictures call Kim at 574-244-0364.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Lincoln Premiere
1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible
1968 Ford Mustang Convertible Numbers Matching
1960 Dodge D100 Pickup
1964 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport
Michigan City, IN
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door