516 E. Bristol St
RARE CROWN VIC MOST ARE $50K PLUS FOR NICE ONES LIKE MINE
PRICE WAS 36500 BUT SAVE 10,000!! NOW ONLY 26500.00 FIRM NO TRADES
FINANCING SHIPPING AVLB
HAS IT ALL
1955 ford crown victoria
condition: like new
title status: clean
This red and white Crown Victoria has an older restoration. 351 Windsor...3 speed on the floor. Great driving and show! Call RAY 574 849 5323
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1977 LINCOLN MARK V - $13000 FIRM REDUCED
Groovy Classic 1969 Lincoln Continental Mark lll C
San Carlos , CA
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-door convertible All-Stee
Fairmount , IN
28 FORD 5w CPE ROD LTI FI 350 V8 REDUCED 26500
Elkhart , IN
55 NOMAD HI END PRO BUILD NICEST IN THE USA
52 CHEVY PICKUP RUNS DRIVES GREAT REDUCED 14995
Central Area, NY
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door