Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1962 Jaguar E-Type Series I Roadster with Flat Floors and Welded Bonnet Louvers: Black-Plate California CarThs 1962 Jaguar E-Type Series I Roadster is an early flat floor example with welded bonnet louvers and is a black-plate California from new. Gorgeous red paint and black leather interior with white soft-top. An excellent driver wearing an older restoration. The non-matching numbers motor starts right up instantly and runs great. The engine sounds good with no smoke and there has been much detailing to the engine compartment. Stainless steel exhaust including headers Koni shocks all around, aluminum radiator, and Wilwood brake callipers. An absolutely rust free car with no corrosion whatsoever. Super clean and solid chassis and a great original body that's nice and straight with good panel gaps. A good enthusiast driver quality car and a totally rust free black-plate California example. This incredibly rare, desirable, and collectible early Series I Roadster with flat floors and welded louvers is quite an exciting offer that's certainly not to be missed. Early Flat-Floor E-Type with Welded Bonnet LouversBlack Plate California Car that's Exceptionally SolidExcellent Driver with Older RestorationSuper Clean and Attractive Example Price: $107,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door