East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#163 1971 Chevy Chevelle Super Sport
Numbers matching engine
96,000 Plus Original Miles
Painted a beautiful Pacer Gold with Black stripes, black vinyl top that looks good, drivers side outside mirror is good, door handles are good, wheel well moldings are good, vinyl top trim is good, window moldings are good and like new. Hood trim is good, Cowl Induction works, hood pins, side marker lights are good, all glass is good, Emblems are good, front & rear bumpers like new. Headlight trim is good, grill is good, taillights are good. Rally rims, trim rings, center caps with spinners like new. BF Goodrich Radial T/A white letters are newer. Good Looker.
Black vinyl interior on bucket seats with headrest, factory black dash cluster with gauges and clock, tilt column with original SS Steering wheel, aftermarket Sony AM/FM/Cassette radio with dual speakers in package, factory console with Automatic horseshoe shifter, Original door panels SS and arm rest, drivers remote mirror, black carpet like new, carpeted floor mats, with Chevelle embroidered on front mats and like new. Window cranks and door handles are good, headliner and Sunvisor’s are good, factory seat belts front and back and shoulder belts, package tray is good, sill plates like new. Looks good inside.
The engine is a 454 hooked to an Automatic transmission. Factory intake and Quadra jet 4-barrel carb, factory air cleaner, chrome factory valve covers, headers, power steering, newer Power Booster and master cylinder. GM hoses. Dual exhaust, power front disc brakes, 12-bolt rear with drum brakes. Accel ignition wires. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door