Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
European Delivered 1973 Porsche 911E Targa with Matching NumbersThis 1973 Porsche 911E Targa is a matching numbers car and a very desirable european delivered example. Red with black interior. A very desirable year for the classic 911. The motor runs but the car is not roadworthy as it has been sitting for quite some time and will need mechanical recommissioning. A solid car that would make for the ideal outlaw project. Upgraded steering wheel, recaro style seats, and carrera tail. Offered with original owners books. An exciting opportunity to own an iconic air-cooled 911. Matching NumbersEuropean Delivered ExampleExtremely Desirable Year for the Iconic and Classic Air Cooled 911 Price: $67,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door