Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1960 Jaguar XK150 3.8 Liter Drophead Coupe with Matching Numbers This 1960 Jaguar XK150 3.8 Liter DHC is an excellent original matching numbers example for straightforward restoration. White with black interior. The original matching numbers engine is out but comes with the car. It currently has a 3.4 liter motor installed. The ideal restoration candidate. Price: $59,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door