MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Stock #352) We were told this car has 26,000 original miles on it. 4 speed automatic transmission. It is in great shape for a 40 year old car. It has new paint as of 8 years ago and has been stored indoors since at least '92. The motor is an Oldsmobile 403. This is stock to the car, numbers matching engine. In base configuration, the '79 Trans Am's came with an Oldsmobile-sourced 403 cu-in. V-8. The engine was pulled when the car was painted and was also re-painted in the stock color for the engine. It was gone through at that time and was said to be in great working order. I have had no issues with the drivetrain of the car. It runs and drives well. The interior is overall in great condition with just a few cracks on the dash. Radio works very well and sounds great. I would say interior is a solid 8.5/10. The exterior is very nice with no history of body damage. Paint is very nice with no blemishes or scratches, but if you look hard enough I bet you could find one or two little rock chips. Very shiny. The underside of the car is over-all very solid. There is some surface rust but nothing major or out of the ordinary. No AC but the crank windows work well. First $26,500 takes it home! Financing and delivery available
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door