Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1955 Ford T Bird is only with its second owner and is believed to have just over 21,000 original miles. Custom red paint with classic red and white interior and dual exhaust for great sound. Built 292 with automatic transmission, custom headers, and MSD Ignition. Power disc brakes, drum in the rear, power steering, power windows, tilt column, custom steering wheel, air conditioning and heat. Two tops with storage stand, tonneau cover, and original parts included with the sale. Offered at $36,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Chevy Bel Air 210 Post Frame Off Break In Mi
2016 BMW B6 Alpina Gran Coupe 12k Miles SWEET DEAL
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1988 Mustang LX 5.0 One Owner 60K Orig Miles
1951 Ford FABULOUS Woody Best Build
1956 Chevy 3100 Big Bad Blown Big Block
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door