GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Model A is no stranger to history and the several variations that Ford offered covered every desire by the general public. The stylish and very low production two door Deluxe convertible Phaeton would be the most sought after by the collectors and car aficionado's years down the road.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present for your consideration this gorgeous 1931 Ford Model A Phaeton for your consideration. The interior is well preserved and is in remarkable condition with properly working top. Vehicle comes to life quickly and runs thru the gears with ease and idles to perfection. The car has been on display at a local museum for quite some time and is in exceptional condition. The market has been strong and recent classic car auctions have sold similar ones in the upper $40's and low $50's range plus expenses. This is a significant opportunity to acquire a well-cared for and piece of automotive history at an aggressive price point.
The car has dual fender mounted spare tires and cowl lamps. It rides on Firestone whitewall tires. The chrome is in excellent condition and the body is solid and shows well. The engine fires right up and shifts through all the gears as it should.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door