HEAD LIGHTS WORK! TAIL LIGHTS WORK!
TURN SIGNALS WORK, INSIDE INDICATORS NOT WORKING!
BRAKE LIGHTS WORK! WIPERS WORK!
SPEEDOMETER WORKS! HEATER BLOWER WORKS!
HORN NOT WORKING! GAS GAUGE WORKS!
HOW IS THE PAINT? Nice shinny Hugger Orange paint. I see no dents, no dings and no rust bubbles. I do see some tiny spec if I look with a critical eye. The body is straight when I look down the sides. I would consider the paint and body work very upper end driber.
HOW IS THE VINYL TOP? Look like new, I see no rust bubbles under it.
HOW IS THE GLASS? Good glass, I see no milky spots or cracks.
HOW IS THE INTERIOR? Most look new, but the installer did not pull it tight enough, several wrinkles. Nice dash pad with no cracks, very good door panels, carpet good, headliner looks new, but has some minor wrinkles.
HOW IS THE CHROME? Front bumper looks new, back bump looks original with no bad pitting or rust, but looking dull in places and tarnished.
HOW IS THE ENGINE? Say its the right year model V8 , a Holley 4 barrel carburetor has been added as well as full tube headers.
HOW IS THE TRANSMISSION? Its a tuff Turbo 350, it shifts good and I fill no slip.
HOW ARE THE WHEELS AND TIRES? They look new, American Racing Torque Trust wheels with new tires.
HOW ARE THE BRAKES? Good for drums on all 4.
HOW DOES THE CAR DRIVE? Very easy power steering, it drive nice.
Financing and delivery is available
Call or text 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door