107 E. Cedar St.
Original "Lead Sleds". Powered by a 255ci. Flat Head V/8 and features dual exhaust, 3-speed manual transmission, semi-floating rear axle, hydraulic drum brakes, blue & gray cloth interior excellent condition, push button radio that works, fender skirts, in-dash clock, bumper guards, chrome hood spear, full size wheel covers. Garage keep most of it life. Believed to be a one owner until 2012. Original black paint with some thin spots showing primer from poishing over the years.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
Bristol , TN
Very Nice Willys Pickup
Bristol , TN
1967 Camaro - TENNESSEE ORANGE - 396 ENGINE
One owner 1977 El Camino SS
Great start on a Personlized Unique Truck
Olds Cutlass Surpreme One Owner
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door