107 E. Cedar St.
Original "Lead Sleds". Powered by a 255ci. Flat Head V/8 and features dual exhaust, 3-speed manual transmission, semi-floating rear axle, hydraulic drum brakes, blue & gray cloth interior excellent condition, push button radio that works, fender skirts, in-dash clock, bumper guards, chrome hood spear, full size wheel covers. Garage keep most of it life. Believed to be a one owner until 2012. Original black paint with some thin spots showing primer from poishing over the years.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1937 Chevy Coupe Legends Race Car Like new only 5
1974 Jagaur - OH MAN
1967 Camaro RS/SS - 600 HORSES
Bristol , TN
Very Nice Willys Pickup
Bristol , TN
Great start on a Personlized Unique Truck
One owner 1977 El Camino SS
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door