Classic Car Deals
1987 Mustang LX California car. Stored indoors for the last 15 years, rarely driven, but properly ran and maintained. No Bondo. Clear coat is great. Car Fires right up. Brand new timing belt. Power windows & locks, air conditioning (cold), 2.3 litre 4-cylinder that is nice and smooth (fuel injected), 5 speed manual, power convertible top, triple white, pretty rare: white top, white interior & white body. The body is about a 9.9, and the interior is about an 8.5. small investment for a nice piece of American automobile history. .Fully functioning car, drives great, new clutch stainless exhaust, new belts and hoses, new brakes, new tires.with new belts. Cruises down the Thruway at 70 like nobody\'s business very quiet drives very nice. Has a nice new pioneer stereo, and original radio still in the trunk. Torn dash panel has been replaced as well. The best thing about this mustang is driving it. Super smooth and enjoyable. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door