Search Questions
13 years ago in STUDEBAKER
There is s piece of body trim that goes over where the fin attaches to the body. I have heard ther is some replacement part (possibly rubber) that I can get to cover the seam, as the original piece is rusted and coming apart. Any help in this is appreciated.
Answers (2)
13 years ago
Are you talking about the Fender seal? If so, you can order those at Studebaker's Intl. website [url][/url] or [url][/url]
13 years ago
Have you tried searching through our Classic Car & Truck Resource Directory yet? There, you can locate hundreds of Parts Suppliers & Services including NOS, used, reproduction and custom parts suppliers as well as services like restoration, repair and financing & insurance. From Salvage Yards & Junk Yards to Automotive literature and more, we hope to help you find the services, parts and resources you're looking for. [url][/url]