Your classic car classifieds & community
Login to MyOldRide Account
Close Search Box
OldRide Answers Home
Using OldRide Answers
Ask a Question
Browse Questions In:
Classic Car News
Site Suggestions & Comments
what is my 1968 camaro worth?
1968 camaro - engine size: 350 - 4:11 gears - 350 turbo transmission - 3500 stall speed convertor -front power disk brakes - scorpion manifold - 850 double pumper carb. - positive traction - P225-15 tires in front - N50-15 tires in rear -sony cd player - interior is black - exterior is green with a gold pin stripe along sides and on the hood . - miles: 11358 - current reg. runs great !!
November 8, 2009
You can try to determine the price of your car in the following ways
1. Look for classified ads similar to yours and price compare
2. Search value guides such as collectorcarmarket.com or nadaguides.com
3. Have the vehicle appraised
4. Ask a price you think it is worth and see what people offer you.
5. Put it up for auction and the highest price will determine how much it is worth.
November 9, 2009