Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
When only the best will do this 1 owner used 2 times JimGlo 22 Elite. made from composite and allumnium with a curb weight of #2300 lbs loaded with power tune jack, led lighting full floor tie downs 16" 10 ply radials with allumnium wheels, 4 wheel brakes
storage unit with lockable door. race ramp loading bay full size spare has been stored in climate controlled garage since new.
not a nick or mark on it anywhere. why buy plywood garbage when this composite built will last a lifetime and save thousands in full costs with its weight savings. comes with 2 sets of keys with remote control and alarm.
JimGlo trailer are rare to see for sale anywhere they are custom ordered ultra high end safe and hold their value unlike plywood rolling sheds..... when only the best will do for your baby.... Jimglo is it.
Call us 7 days a week at 941-355-1955 we can ship world wide door to door or drive in with your 2-3/8 ball and take here home.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door