Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
Well-kept Montana High Country 356BH! Perfect for families if you want to travel or live in on your land while building. OR as lucrative investment property to rent out (make it work for you)! Sleeping capacity 6-8 Slides 5 Length 39.83 ft Height 12.75 ft Dry Weight 12,185 lbs 2 bedrooms & 1.5 baths It boasts: -Marble countertops -KING bed in the master bedroom -2nd bedroom (bunkhouse) w/ an oversized bunk & normal size bunk -Full bathroom w/ shower & a 2nd half bathroom accessible from the outside of the camper -Bose sound bar w/ indoor & outdoor speakers -Spacious side by side fridge -Residential microwave -Two flat screen tvs -Full outdoor kitchen, never used -Electric fireplace Comes w/ even more upgrades: -New Goodyear Endurance 12-ply tires, not the China bombs that come w/ new RVs -Stabilizing jacks -TPMS sensors -Gooseneck conversion hitch -Awning for all slides Pet & smoke-free unit. One owner. Call (941) 417-0269 and I will be happy to help.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door