GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Pack your bags and pick a destination as this 2006 Freightliner Renegade Columbia Extreme Luxury Motor home has just rolled into our inventory. This house on wheels is ready to bring you anywhere you want to go and provide you all the amenities you have in your home. It is powered by a diesel Mercedes Engine OM-460 along with an automatic transmission. The engine has 807 hours on it with 35,437 miles on it. The onboard Onan Quiet Diesel 10000 generator fires right up and as far as generators go is quite quiet and has 925 hours on it.
This vacation rig is sitting on a Freightliner chassis and is 40 foot long. The Renegade also is equipped with a slide out as well. Its appearance and cleanliness shows it was always taken care of and looked after. Offered here at a fraction of the cost to build a new one. If you are in the market for a Luxury Coach, this on has it all. Hop in the comfy captains chair and hit the open road.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door