2001 37'''''''' RV Tradewinds LTC 7371- $45000- CAT Diesel Pusher - Class A with 2 slides - 50247 miles- Freightliner Chassis- Allison 6 speed automatic transmission- Caterpillar 330 HP engine- Airride suspension- Rearview camera/monitor- Hydraulic leveling system- 8500Watt Onan diesel generator-(250 Hours) Exhaust brake- Satellite system w/auto seek and converter box - Large lighted basement storage areas- 2 AM/FM/CD Stereos - 2 Leather, reclining, swivel captain chairs (6 way power)- Cruise control -- tilt steering - Adjustable power mirrors w/defrost- 2 beds in the front area (hide-a-bed sofa & booth dinette) -- Leather sofa and recliner - Oak cabinets throughout -- Solid surface counters - 2 Power roof vents - Queen size bed in bedroom- 2 Color TV''''''''s (27" and 19")- VCR & DVD player- Large 18'''''''' electric patio awning PLUS awnings on all windows- Washer & Dryer Combo- Microwave/Convection Combo-Propane Cooktop/Oven- Water filter system- Ice maker in side by side refrigerator/freezer- Dual Central air conditioners- Gas furnace -- 30/50 Amp Service- 10 Gal water heater (Gas/Electric) -- Large bathroom area with separate enclosed toilet room, Glass shower enclosure with skylight - Sink with vanity - Outside shower and grill hook up -- Aluminum RV Wheels -- Toyo tires with less than 7k miles - Double electric step- Fiberglass exterior- LPG Gas/Smoke detector- Ladder to roof -Kept in inside storage when not in use - Used by Non Smokers. Propane and fuel tanks are full and ready to go. Excellent Shape - You won't be disappointed -Call Bruce at (503)-866-6206
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door