Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this beautiful 2012 Holiday Rambler Vacationer with one super slide and only 8500 MILES..!! V-10 Ford engine, Automatic transmission, Non-Smoker, No Pets, Onan Generator, Queesn Size Bed, 2 A/C Units, Dinette, Big Bathroom / Shower, Lots of under storage, BRAND NEW TIRES..!! AND MORE..!! Bring any and all offers to the table.. This is a MUST SELL UNIT and the Honda tow vehicle can go with it for an additional cost.. Call anytime with any questions or offers.. 623-582-4567 WILL SELL THE PACKAGE FOR $75,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door