Classic Car Liquidators
4515 Houston ST W
The XTRA Series Transporter offers timeless appeal and the superior quality our Sundowner customers have come to expect. This new line was developed by our design and engineering team to meet the growing demand for a performance-based trailer. The structural integrity is second to none as it was designed to exceed commercial-grade standards. This is a 52 foot Aluminum Enclosed 3-car trailer.
The XTRA Series includes standard features of the commercial-grade cargos plus features tailored for motorsports enthusiasts.
.050 Aluminum Skin above Extruded 24"" Lower Sides,
3) 8K Axles - Spread,
Hydraulic / Electric Brakes,
17.5"" radials w/ Matching Spare,
17.5"" Aluminum wheels,
3) 5.5' Raise-Up Escape Doors on Roadside,
2) Baggage Doors,
36"" Wide Ramps Inside,
3' Ramp Door Flap,
E-Track Full Length,
Aluminum Extruded floor,
Extra L.E.D. Recessed Marker Lights,
Side Mounted Turn Signals,
Back Up Lights,
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door