STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The Cruiser RV Fun Finder Xtra XT-200 (MT-200) Toy Hauler is small and light enough to easily trailer yet big enough to bring everything you need for tons of fun. Features include a rear ramp door, a queen size motorized lift bed, dual hinge couches that lay flat as full beds or can be set up as sofas with dinette tables, a TV, a sound system, a refrigerator, a wardrobe closet, a front corner bath with shower, sink and toilet, a front corner kitchen with double sink, 3 burner range, overhead cabinets, microwave, a new exterior awning and much more. Of course the dual hinge couches can also be stored flat against the walls making room for 2 Harleys if properly packed. With its ability to sleep 6 and open entertaining and sleeping area in the back the XT-200 is extremely versatile. The stereo was just upgraded last summer with all Kenwood Excelon equipment which includes a bluetooth AM/FM CD player, a XR900-5 amp, new interior speakers and a new sub that sounds just plain awesome. It comes with a new Firman 3000 watt generator that will quietly power the whole RV for close to a day on a single tank of gas. Also included is a complete new set of sheets, blankets and pillows for all 3 beds, a complete set of new towels, dinnerware, cookware, a new trash can, a new broom and a new dust pan. The only thing you will need is food and clothes and you will be ready to go!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Impala SS 396ci
2000 GMC 3500 4X4 Regular Cab with Lift Gate
2016 H-D FLHTCUL Ultra Classic Low w/ 3885 Miles
2004 H-D FLHRi Road King
1997 H-D FLHTCUi Electra Glide Ultra Classic
2004 Harley-Davidson FLHR Road King
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door