STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The Cruiser RV Fun Finder Xtra XT-200 (MT-200) Toy Hauler is small and light enough to easily trailer yet big enough to bring everything you need for tons of fun. Features include a rear ramp door, a queen size motorized lift bed, dual hinge couches that lay flat as full beds or can be set up as sofas with dinette tables, a TV, a sound system, a refrigerator, a wardrobe closet, a front corner bath with shower, sink and toilet, a front corner kitchen with double sink, 3 burner range, overhead cabinets, microwave, a new exterior awning and much more. Of course the dual hinge couches can also be stored flat against the walls making room for 2 Harleys if properly packed. With its ability to sleep 6 and open entertaining and sleeping area in the back the XT-200 is extremely versatile. The stereo was just upgraded last summer with all Kenwood Excelon equipment which includes a bluetooth AM/FM CD player, a XR900-5 amp, new interior speakers and a new sub that sounds just plain awesome. It comes with a new Firman 3000 watt generator that will quietly power the whole RV for close to a day on a single tank of gas. Also included is a complete new set of sheets, blankets and pillows for all 3 beds, a complete set of new towels, dinnerware, cookware, a new trash can, a new broom and a new dust pan. The only thing you will need is food and clothes and you will be ready to go!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1981 Pontiac Trans Am w/ 40813 Miles
2019 Kia Niro Touring Hybrid
2005 Kawasaki Mean Streak VN1600-B2
2013 Audi Q7 TDI Prestige S-Line
1967 GTO 2 Door Post PHS Certified with Hurst Shif
1964 Pontiac GTO PHS Certified Fully Restored
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door