420 W. Lambert Rd. Ste. A
This coach is in immaculate condition. 43k miles. 1398 hours The Worlds Finest Motorcoach\'s begin with a custom built DynoMax Chassis. Because a Country Coach is the pinnacle of luxury without compromise. Caterpillar / In-line engine Chassis Model DynoMax 6 Cylinders Horsepower 425 hp @ 2,300 RPM Torque 1,350 ft-lbs. @ 1,400 RPM Diesel Allison Transmission Type 6 Speed Automatic Dimensions Length 40 ft. (480 in.) Width 8.5 ft. (102 in.) Height 12.83 ft. (154 in.) Interior Height 7.08 ft. (85 in.) Wheelbase 20.25 ft. (243 in.) Weight Towing Capacity 10,000 lbs. GVWR 47,600 lbs. Capacities Fuel Capacity 135 gal. Holding Tanks Total Fresh Water Tank Capacity 95 gal. Total Gray Water Tank Capacity 65 gal. Total Black Water Tank Capacity 45 gal. Propane Tank(s) Total Propane Tank Capacity 15 gal. Construction Body Material Steel Sidewall Construction Fiberglass Number of Slideouts 3 Awnings Patio awning manual window awnings Kitchen / Living Area Carpet / Tile Oven / Stove Refrigerator residential Sofa 2 Recliners / Rockers Toilet Porcelain Tires with alcoa aluminum wheels Brakes Pneumatic Disc Rear Hitch Washer / Dryer Air Conditioning/heat pump 15k BTU each 2 total Heater Heater Type Aqua-hot 2 HD TV\'s w/ surround sound New Batteries just serviced tires less than 2 years old updated Maple Interior Wood Finish 3rd party inspection recommended for description.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door