VERY NICE!!! All original and ALL matching numbers!!! Frame, engine, trans, etc. Has newer S/S gas tank, exhaust system,etc. Has spoke wheels, & Pirelli tires. Original sea foam blue paint, but repainted in original color. New top & tonneau cover.No rust or corrosion. A pride to own!!! Selling because I need the space.
Price: $48,500.00 'Any reasonable offer will be considered'
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door