Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1959 Jaguar XK150S Roadster wears an exquisite color combination. Cotswold Blue with red leather interior. This matching numbers example has been owned by the same gentleman for the last 40 years. It's an absolutely beautiful un-restored original car that's nothing but honest and also comes with it's heritage certificate. It's also in excellent mechanical condition. Don't miss this one for only $139,500.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door