Magnificent build, stellar craftsmanship on this vehicle. two inch thick stack of build documentation, car is one of the best builds you'll find. simple, clean and mean. specs are available and incredible. top quality components throughout.
MkIV Cobra Roadster
The Megastar of all Musclecars
Factory Five Racing Mk IV Roadster, F5R1007311RD. Thisis a masterfully handcrafted Canadian FactoryFive Roadster finished in RavenBlack with only 4,468 km (2,775 miles).
Propelling this serpent is acustom-built, fully-polished 428FE crate motor with all the bells &whistles and over 500 horsepower. The hard-bodied persona and the mean, throatysound of this black mamba elicits multiple honks and ‘thumbs up’ every time it’son the road. Never fails to put a smile on my face every time I cut ’er loose.
Canadian titled and registered(in Alberta)
428FE cast-iron big-block
Theengine compartment componentry includes:
· cast-iron FoMoCo 428FE balanced &blueprinted big-block, custom-built by highly-respected D&W Custom Engine Specialties inCalgary
· Edelbrock‘Performer’ polished intake manifold
· SCAT polished crank
· Eagle #4340 H-Beam connecting rods
· Probe forged pistons
· Howard cams rollers and lifters
· Edelbrock‘Performer RPM aluminumcylinder heads
· QuickFuel 750 cfm 4-barrel streetcarb [previously ran a ProSystem 4150 (was not street friendly but was she bona fide road rocket!
· Holley throttle cable, springs and brackets
· Edelbrock‘Victor’ aluminum high-volumewater pump
· March polished aluminum pulleys & brackets including powersteering
· March aluminum billet 100-amp alternator
· EdelbrockPerformance gaskets throughout
· ARP bolts throughout
· MSD6AL ignition ensemble: Pro Billet distributor, coil& wires
· Cobra428 louvered powder coatedaluminum valve covers and breather caps and air cleaner
· ceramic-silver—coated4 into 1 headers
· polishedSS (stainless steel) GASN Performance side pipes
· BackdraftRacing SS (stainless steel)powder-coated heat shields (removable)
· SSbraided fuel & oil lines
· AN fittings throughout
· high-performancealuminum radiator
· high-flow16” thermostatically-controlled radiator fan with (under dash) manual override
· QuickTime ‘scattershield’ safety steel bell housing
· Centerforce clutch flywheel and fork
· rugged Tremec TKO-600 5-speed gearboxwith mid-shift conversion [ratios: 2.87 1st; 0.82 5th]
· Ford8.8” rear end 31-spline 10.375″ driveshaft
· Hurst shifter and boot
The custom cockpit in this iconic road reptile is outfitted with
· Legacyreproduction Cobra blackfaced gauges with ‘correct’ reverse-reading(counter-clockwise) speedometer
14”leather-wrapped removable AC steeringwheel
· richblack & tan Italian custom leather upholstery and door skins includingheated seats
· richblack wool carpeting
· Wilwood pedals and balance bar Simpson 5-point racing harnesses for driver & passenger
· customembroidered Factory Five Racing floormatsand custom Cobra dooremblems
windwingsand tinted sun visors
under-dashfuel cutoff switch, horn, electric fan controls, and LED under carriage lights
AmericanRacing chromed wheels [17”x9”front and 17”x10.5” rear] with
Cobra center caps, shod with…
SumitomoHTR Z rubber [245/45 ZRx17”front; 315/35 ZRx17” rear] in brand-new condition
—Chassis, Suspension, Brakes
· Legend-faithful,4” round tube frame—just like the 1960s original CSX cars and fullypowder-coated
· fullyindependent suspension front & rear, employing Koni coil-overadjustable shocks
· Wilwood 11” disk brakes with Hurst roll control
· fronttubular control arm
· AC hood & trunk badges
· 427Cobra fender badges
· dualchromed rollbars and hardware
· hiddentrunk hinges
· triple-chromedquick jacks front & rear
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door