Fun little convertible. Has Air Conditioning and near new top and tires. Automatic Transmission Full power. No rust, 30 MPG. Turn key car. No issues. These cars were made by Ford in Germany and Australia, hence parts are easy to find.
I have this 46 Ford Coupe and the 46 Chevy pick-up truck and the Capri. Have to sell one of them for garage space so the Capri drew the short straw. You can look me up on eBay under Rodman23 to see some of my 700 positive feedbacks.
I would consider part trade for enclosed car or truck. Text OK 714 244 63 five three.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door