Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1972 Ferrari 365GTC/4 CoupeChassis No. 15655One of only 500 units produced from 1971-1972, 45,000 Recorded Miles believed to be Original, Factory Delivered in Rare Oro Kelso (Gold) Paint, Documented with Marcel Massini history report, Great Sounding Engine and Driving Feel!Chassis 15655 was completed in June of 1972 as a U.S. version, LHD, with air conditioning and instruments in miles. The car originally wore Oro Kelso (gold) paint, a rare and unusual color from the Pininfarina special colors chart, over black leather upholstery - Delivered new to official Ferrari dealer Chinetti-Garthwaite in Paoli, PA. The C/4 was under care of the original owner until the very late 1970\'s, when it exchanged hands and exterior paint color. It subsequently transferred ownerships as recorded through Marcel Massini\'s history report, ultimately ending up in southern California and New Mexico, now red in color. Presently, the Coupe reads just over 45,000 original miles, which are believed to be original, as is the cabin\'s gorgeous black leather upholstery, glass, trim and accessories. The underside appears nicely detailed and in original condition, along with the engine bay and luggage compartment. An original knockoff spanner resides in the rear compartment. As one of just 500 units produced between 1971 and 1972, this example is offered with known ownership and desirable original colors. A recent service was performed with new distributor, plugs and wire and a compression test was performed with good results of 160 PSI per cylinder.Ferrari 365 GTC/4s are now recognized as an impressive value with lasting appeal. They offer wonderful grand touring capability with the exhilarating performance of the 340-horsepower V-12 engine - a true gentleman\'s sports car.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door