790 Alabama Ave
1999 Jaguar Convertible XK8. Great condition. Very clean car. It has 4.0 Liter V8 engine. Runs very good and shifts good. Nice paint and nothing wrong with the top. Has boot cover. This car was originally bought in Oakland, California. It is finished in white with oatmeal leather interior. Burlwood accents. Original leather Hydes. It has Alloy wheels with good tires. The interior is very nice. Showing only 76,000 miles and backed up by CarFax. Power convertible Top. All books and owners manual. CarFax is showing an accident back in 2003 but was repaired correctly cause you would never know it. Car drives great. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer Edition Built Engine
1932 Ford Sedan 327 V8 400 Turbo Runs Great LOOK
1996 Chevy 1500 Stepside Excellent Condition LOOK
1966 Chevy Biscayne Original Car Solid Car LOOK
1957 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop 327 V8 350 Turbo Trans
1956 Chevy Bel Air 2 Door Post 1970 Model 350 V8
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door