Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1973 Porsche 911S Targa This 1973 Porsche 911S Targa is an excellent original car that runs and drives very nicely. Extremely attractive factory Gemini blue with black leather interior and air conditioning. A incredibly desirable car wearing an excellent factory color. It has a period correct 911E engine installed that runs strong. Same owner for the last 25 years. A highly sought-after and collectible 911S offered at an absolute bargain price. Price: $89,500 $79,500
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door