2012 Cadillac CTS-V coupe, well built 712 rwhp
14,000 original miles, immaculate condition inside and out. Still a new car aside from extensive performance upgrades and tuning. 712 rwhp 698 tq with dyno sheet.
-Custom builti forged 6.2L, supercharged with Lingenfelter top end. (Ported and polished heads,
215/247 .629/.656 121 lsa camshaft)
-Lingenfelter pulley kit (harmonic balancer, 10% over balancer pulley, supercharger upper pulley)
-63 lbs/hr injectors
-Long tube headers
-Full 3" dual exhaust with X-pipe
-Prospeed heat exchanger
-Giovanna 20" wheels
-Nitto drag radials on the rear, Nitto UHP fronts
-2200 street stall torque converter
-Very tightly tuned ECU
Incredible, beautiful car, and brutally fast! All service records, upgrades, tuning, etc. records kept in a binder. Perfectly maintained and built. This is, in essence, a brand new "turn-key race car" in perfect showroom condition.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door