PLATINUM SILVER WITH BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR - I AM ORIGINAL OWNER - 47,600 ORIGINAL MILES - REMOVABLE "T" TOPS - 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION - FLUIDS SERVICED WITH AMSOIL PRODUCTS - BORAL STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM - XM RADIO WITH LIFETIME CONTRACT - NEW TOYO HIGH PERFORMANCE TIRES WITH 1,700 MILES ON THEM MOUNTED ON FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS - HAVE ALL MAINTENANCE RECORDS - FACTORY RADIO IN BOX - GARAGED ENTIRE OWNERSHIP - FACTORY CAR COVER AND FRONT END BRA - EXTERIOR, NO DINGS OR SCRATCHES - INTERIOR, NO TEARS OR WARN FABRICS - ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10, I RATE THIS CAR A 10 (LIKE NEW)
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door