Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1956 Jaguar XK-140 DHC*Two owner car with 16,431 original miles. Not many low mile Jags of thisera on the road anymore.**Current Offering* - Chassis 818545, Blue / Red - Survivor condition. - All numbers matching, two owner car with 16,431 original miles. - One repaint in original color, and an all original interior. - No rust anywhere. - It was last on the road in 1999. - We towed it to the shop, freed up the brakes, made sure the engine turned by hand, checked the points, put in a new set of plugs, new fuel, and it lit right off. - It now starts instantly, and can be driven around the parking lot, but will need brakes, tires, and a complete service. - Not many low mile Jags of this era on the road anymore. For only $150,000 $119,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door