Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1956 Jaguar XK140 Drophead Coupe with Matching Numbers: Two Owner Car with Just 16k Original MilesThis survivor condition 1956 Jaguar XK140 Drophead Coupe is a matching numbers example and a two owner car with 16k original miles from new. Light blue with original red leather interior. It\'s had just one repaint in its original color and is a solid rust free car. Mechanically strong, it starts right up, runs, and drives well. We would still recommend servicing at this time including brakes and tires. This highly original XK140 Drophead Coupe is elegance personified and represents a fantastic investment in today\'s market. A wonderful opportunity to acquire Jaguars iconic mid-1950s sports car with incredibly low mileage. Matching Numbers Example16k Miles from NewTwo Owner CarHighly Original SurvivorMechanically SoundPrice: $107,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door