Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning ONE OWNER 1987 Porsche 911 TURBO with only 29,000 Original miles..!! This beautiful 911 Turbo was purchased new in sunny Arizona and lived its life in Flagstaff Arizona in a garage. New tires less that 1000 miles ago, Fresh detail, Two original keys, All receipts & records since new, Car cover, And the list goes on.. You are welcome to a pre-buy inspection anytime. This car is in our warehouse and ready to roll.. Please don't hesitate to call or text anytime with any questions or offers.. 602-513-3298
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door