11919 IH 10 West
San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
Call Jerry Daniell 210-834-7980 or email me [email protected] Feel free to Google me, find me on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, DealerRater, etc., for reviews, videos, and other inventory.
2010 Dodge Viper SRT10
The 8.4L V10 puts out a whopping 600hp and 560lbft of torque in this flat out race car! The second generation Viper is a little more refined than the first, but still a car the requires a driver if you push it! 0-60 in 3.5 seconds and you hit 100mph in 7.6 seconds! This car is extremely low mileage with only 5358 on the odometer, has a clean Carfax, and is a one-owner Texas car. If you are considering a Viper, this car will not disappoint in any way!
My Father started selling Chevrolet's in 1958. We owned several GM franchises in my home town of Brownwood, Texas. I grew up in the car business, loving cars, so it was a natural transition for me in 1994 to join Jordan Ford/Jordan Motorcars. My passion for automobiles and the automobile business is part of what I enjoy sharing with my clients. My Father always said, "Buying a vehicle should be a wonderful experience.", and I truly want that for each of my clients. I have been fortunate enough to hold many positions in our company, sales person, new car manager, used car manager, finance or business manager, and have enjoyed each one immensely. I look forward to sharing my passion for cars with you, and delivering an outstanding, memorable buying experience! With clients across the nation and globally, I strive to describe our vehicles with complete transparency and I want to be your car guy! Call Jerry Daniell 210-834-7980 or email me at [email protected]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door