1965 Porsche 911
Trans No. 222184 (901/0)
A very collectible early short-wheelbase 911
Retains its numbers-matching engine & trans
Long-term ownership history
Highly authentic example with its original interior
Kardex and COA
Original restored date coded chrome wheels with new tires
Original spare still has as new Phoenix tire mounted
The Porsche 356 enjoyed a decade-plus of production, but by 1959 the company knew it needed an updated replacement. The new design had a longer wheelbase, more interior space, and more power and amenities.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door