Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.Just Reduced
This 2022 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 3LT Convertible is fully loaded including the highly sought after Z51 Performance Package, has break in miles only, and is fully documented with the original MSRP. 6.2L V8, 490 HP, 465 ft-lbs torque and backed by a 8 speed dual clutch automatic transmission. Mirror finish black paint with black leather interior makes her look stealth all the way around. Z51 high performance brakes, performance data recorder, and performance exhaust. Magnetic select ride, 8 inch DIAG HD Color touch screen, Blue tooth, and Bose Performance series 14 speaker audio system to roll with your favorite tunes. 245/35ZR19 front tires on 19 inch wheels, with 305/30ZR20 rear tires on 20 inch wheels sets this impeccable monster machine off just right for that discriminating buyer who is looking for a near perfect eye catching ride of a lifetime. Offered at $142,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1949 Chevy Tin Woodie Spectacular Show Stopper WOW
1940 Merc Conv Custom Stunning Show Stopper
1973 Chevy C10 406 Small Block Fuel Injection XLT
1998 Ferrari 355 F1 GTS 20K Mi Like New
1933 Ford Roadster Show Car Spectacular
1970 Nova Pro Street 400 Small Blk Blown Injected
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door