Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Extremely Rare 2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello with 6-Speed Manual GearboxThis 2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello is 1 of just 246 produced with a 6-speed manual gearbox. With only 21k miles, this spectacular car comes finished in beautiful Pozzi-Blue with saddle leather interior. It's in absolutely stunning condition and comes accompanied by it's books and tools. The 575M Maranello had a 5.5-litre V12 producing 515hp and a top speed of 202 mph. While most 575Ms were fitted with the optional F1 semi-automatic transmission, a small group of buyers ordered the six-speed manual gearbox. These rare cars are increasingly sought after and collectible. The 575M Maranello is already highly regarded as a wonderful modern classic Ferrari combining beautiful styling and superb performance, and the 6-speed models are the most desirable and fastest appreciating.Price: $339,500 $ 319,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door